A United Kingdom of Solar?
Time: 12:20 - 13:00
Date: 1st February 2023
Theatre: Room Two
- The UK opportunity in a 40GW+ market
- Main market players, pipeline and completed projects
- How are the different markets shaping up (ground mount, C&I, local authority)?
- The storage opportunity
- The larger-scale opportunity – Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects (NSIPs)
- Chris Hewett CEO - Solar Energy UK
- Ben Fawcett Head of Solar - EDF Renewables UK
- Rachel Cary Head of Review of Electricity Market Arrangements - BEIS
- Hugh Brennan Managing Director - Hive Energy
- Dr Jonathan Scurlock Chief Adviser, Renewable Energy and Climate Change - National Farmers' Union
- Jonathan Selwyn Managing Director - Bluefield Development