How Has The Polish Market Fared in 2022?
Time: 15:10 - 16:10
Date: 1st February 2023
Theatre: Room One
- What does the pipeline of projects in Poland look like?
- Which regions are attractive?
- With a 47% year-on-year increase, what happened to the Polish PPA market in 2022?
- How is the grid working to accommodate new development?
- Which investors have appetite for Poland and what are their return expectations?
- Charlie Hodges Partner - Augusta & Co
- Rafał Sroka Board Advisor - Polish Energy Storage Association
- Maciej Tarnawski Managing Director, Head of Global Debt Financing Poland - Santander Bank Polska S.A.
- Michał Swół Senior Vice President Asset Management and Financing - R.Power
- Agnieszka Kulińska Partner - Dentons
- Albert Winid Core Infrastructure, Poland Head of Origination & Asset Management - Abrdn