Powering Poland: What’s Next for Poland?
Time: 15:10 - 15:50
Date: Day One of 2024 Solar Finance and Investment Europe Summit
Theatre: Stream One
- Poland is experiencing an expansion of its balancing market and ancillary services – what does this mean for solar portfolios ahead?
- How are investors and developers practicing cable pooling fast tracking new development?
- As private debt floods the polish market, how does this impact the cost of capital situation in Poland?
- Will price caps be extended? What does this mean for energy prices and expected returns?
- How are developers and investors acquiring and maintaining public acceptance for PV projects in Poland?